- Also suitable for the care of the baby skin
| In stock
| Ordered before 17:45 hour, shipped directly|
| Customer satisfaction 9,2/10
Earth Line skin Bio Argan oil is hypoallergenic and contains a unique combination of specially selected organic oils including argan oil. Daily use of Earth Line Argan Bio Skin Oil improves intensive skin structure and skin elasticity and keeps the skin young and healthy. Earth Line skin Bio Argan oil has the powerful effect of pure vitamin E oil and many cosmetic applications and is therefore known as beauty oil.
Earth Line skin Bio Argan oil for the intensive treatment of face and body at:
- Mature skin: Strengthens, regenerates and revitalizes the skin and helps to make the skin smoother and more even and protects against skin aging.
- Very dry skin: Hydrates and nourishes the skin optimally, the sebum fills and protects against extreme weather, air conditioning, heating and excessive sunlight.
- Sensitive skin: Soothes and hydrates the very sensitive and easily irritated skin with hypoallergenic ingredients.
- Pigmented: Helps prevent, reduce and take care of pigment, old age and pregnancy spots.
- Problem Skin: Maintains and improves the skin and helps restore the skin with scaly skin, eczema, acne and other irritations.
- Scars: Improves skin texture which soften and fade scars.
- Stretch marks: Reduces and prevents stretch marks as a result of weight gain / loss and stretch marks.
- Nails and cuticles: Strengthens the nails and makes cuticles soft and supple.
Helianthus Annus (sunflower oil) **, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba oil) ** Macadamia Ternifolia (macadamia oil) **, Persea Gratissima (Avocado oil) ** Argania Spinosa (Argan oil) **, Calendula officinalis ( marigold oil) **, Prunus dulcis (almond oil) **, D-Alpha Tocopherol (vitamin E), D-beta, gamma-D, D-delta Tocopherol, Fragrance (natural perfume) *.
* From natural essential oils
** From controlled organic agriculture
Earthline products are 100% natural, allergy tested, and EcoControl BDIH certified, vegan and not tested on animals.