|Ordered before 23:45, shipped directly|
|Pickup tomorrow at 2850+ pickup points|
|Customer satisfaction 9,2/10|
- suitable for all skin types
- can be used on the face, neck and back
- clarifies and purifies the skin
- rich in antioxidants
Eco by Sonya Face Compost Mask will nourish the skin and leaves it clear, smooth, fresh and radiant. Face Compost® is not just a face mask, it is a phenomenally luxurious biological mask for all skin types that will lift your skin to a higher level. Made to brighten the skin and remove impurities. Your skin becomes smooth, super hydrated and is soaked with 'green super fabrics'. Next Level Skincare !!!
This first product from Eco By Sonya Organic Skin Care Range uses the phenomenal forces of organic vegetables, superfruit and seeds to help improve the health of the skin. This specially formulated combination will help protect, improve and nourish every skin type. Use once or twice a week for the best results.
- Apply to dry skin on face, neck, and if necessary. back
- apply a thick layer for the best result
- let the mask work for 7 minutes, the mask will become semi-dry on the skin
- then gently massage in circular movements to make the Chia seed work
- try to do this for a minute to exfoliate the skin and stimulate the circulation
- remove the remainder of the mask with a lukewarm wet cloth
- Depending on your skin type, you can use this mask once or twice a week
Face Compost® 7 Super Ingredients:
Ingredients: Aloe Leaf Juice, Kaolin, Shea Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Grapeedeed Oil, Chlorella Powder, Spirulina Powder, Aca Powder, Glyceryl Caprylate, Water (aqua), Spinach powder, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Guar Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sandalwood Oil, Citric Acid, Cedarwood Bark Oil, Chia Seed Oil, Tea Tree Leaf Oil.
The best thing is to do a patch test first.
This product from Eco Tan by Sonya is 100% natural, vegan, glutenfree, crueltyfree, PETA certified and Biologically certified by the OFC (Organic Foord Chain).