|Out of stock|
|Customer satisfaction 9,3/10|
- suitable for all skin types
- super rich formula, perfect for inflamed oily / combined skin
- can be used on face, neck and back
- brightens and purifies the skin
- rich in antioxidants
Eco by Sonya Face Compost Mask nourishes your skin in just 7 minutes! This natural, super rich, purifying & restorative mask made from certified organic vegetables such as celery, spinach, spirulina and chia seeds and Australian green clay is truly Next Level Skincare!
This first product from Eco By Sonya Organic Skin Care Range uses the phenomenal powers of organic vegetables, super fruits and seeds to help improve skin health. This specially formulated combination will help protect, improve and nourish every skin type. Use once or twice a week for the best results.
- Apply to dry skin on face, neck, and possibly. back
- for the best result, apply a thick layer
- leave the mask on for 7 minutes, the mask will become half-dry on the skin
- then gently massage in circular movements to make the Chia seed and Acai work
- try to do this for a minute to exfoliate the skin and stimulate circulation
- remove the remainder of the mask with a lukewarm wet cloth
- depending on your skin type, you can use this mask once or twice a week
Face Compost® 7 Super Ingredients:
Ingredients: Aloe Vera Leaf Juice *, Australian Olive Green Clay **, Shea Butter *, Natural Vegetable Ferment **, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived) *, Coconut Oil *, Avocado Oil *, Chlorella *, Glycerin (Vegetable Derived) ** , Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Vegetable Derived) **, Spinach *, Celery Leaf *, Acai *, Sodium Levulinate (Plant Derived) **, Xanthan Gum (Sugar Derived) **, Sodium Anisate (Plant Derived) **, Glyceryl Caprylate (Vegetable Derived) **, Spirulina *, Citric Acid (Fruit Derived) **, Guar Gum (Vegetable Derived) **, Vitamin E **, Sodium Phytate (Plant Derived) **, Soybean **, Chia Seed Oil *
* Certified Organic ** Natural
It is best to do a patch test first.
This Eco Tan by Sonya product is 100% natural, vegan, animaltest-free, PETA certified and Organic certified by the OFC (Organic Foord Chain).