- Packaging contains a menstrual cup, information booklet and storage bag
| In stock
| Ordered before 23:45, shipped directly|
| Pickup tomorrow at 2800+ pickup points|
| Customer satisfaction 9,2/10
Size L suitable for:
- women over 25 years
- with heavier menstruation
- who had a vaginal delivery
The menstrual cup of Genial Day is made of medical TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer). This material is manufactured in Germany according to strict guidelines for medical devices. Medical examination has shown that elastomers are non-toxic, hypoallergenic and do not irritate your skin. Elastomer is therefore very suitable for immediate use on the skin and in medical devices / parts in and on the body. The Genial Day menstrual cup of this elastomer is soft, durable, tear resistant and works perfectly in vaginal microflora. The cup is without phthalates (plasticizers), PVC and latex.
Depending on the use and maintenance of the cup, you can use the cup for 1 to 5 years and even up to 10 years! Gynecologists advise to exchange the cup once a year. Should the cup show a sticky or powdery layer, discolouration or irritation to your skin or vagina, replace your cup as soon as possible.
Advantages of the cup relative to tampons and sanitary napkins:
- Cup has been reusable for several years - economic advantage
- Cup is elastic - always close perfectly within the vagina
- Cup can be held all day (up to 12 hours) - tampon / sanitary napkin must be replaced several times
- Cup can be held in swimming - tampon sucks water from the outside
- Cup does not absorb vaginal secretion, vaginal flora stays balanced - no dry feeling (especially when using tampons)
- Cup catches (depending on size) on average to 3-4 tablespoons of blood - a tampon 1 tablespoon, Gentleday's sanitary napkin more.
- Cup eliminates risk of injury with 100%
- Some women indicate that they experience shorter, less vigorous and less abdominal pain - compared to tampons
- Cup is, when inserted properly, not visible from the outside - tampon has a hanging string.
: The operating instructions are included. Inserting and taking the cup requires some practice, but once you have it in your fingers it's no problem anymore.
If you have a problem in menstruation / blood loss, the cup is a useful measuring device for mapping the amount of blood loss. The cup has dimensions on the inside. The contents of cup M is up to 25ml, of cup L is this 30ml.
A menstrual cup is extra convenient on travel, on the plane or if no clean toilet is available. All you need is clean water (eg in a bottle) to wash the cup and wash your hands.
The cups are certified ISO 9001 (quality control on the manufacturing and the factory). In addition, the Genial Day mentoring cups meet the strictest quality requirements according to the quality registration of the US Food and Drugs Administration (FDA).
- Content size M: 25ml
- Content size L: 30ml
- 100% medical TPE
- No latex, rubber, plastic
- Hypo allergen
- Certified ISO 9001
- Certified Vegan
- FDA registered (US registration for well-approved pharmaceutical and medical articles)
- Reusable and recyclable
- Ecological and economic
- Biodegradable and recyclable
- Dermatologically tested
- Animal test free
- Including storage bag
Check out the other products of Gentle Day.