|Ordered before 23:45, shipped directly|
|Pickup tomorrow at 2850+ pickup points|
|Customer satisfaction 9,2/10|
- package contains a menstrual cup size S
- information booklet and storage bag
Size S suitable for:
- women under the age of 18
- with a light period
- who have not had a vaginal birth
The menstrual cup of Genial Day is made of medical TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer). This material is produced in Germany according to strict guidelines that apply to medical devices. Medical research has shown that elastomers are non-toxic, hypo-allergenic and do not irritate your skin. Elastomer is therefore extremely suitable for direct use on the skin and with medical devices / parts in and on the body. The Genial Day menstrual cup of this elastomer is soft, durable, tear-resistant and works perfectly in the vaginal microflora. The cup is free of phthalates (plasticizers in plastic), PVC and latex.
Depending on the use and maintenance of the cup you can use the cup for 1 to 5 years and even up to 10 years is possible! However, gynecologists do recommend changing the cup once a year. If the cup shows signs of a sticky or powdery layer, discoloration or irritation to your skin or vagina, replace your cup as soon as possible.
Advantages of the cup compared to tampons and sanitary pads:
TAKES INTO ACCOUNT THE FOLLOWING FACTORS:
* The height of your cervix. You can measure this by going into your vagina with a (clean) middle finger and feeling where your finger touches a soft piece of meat at a given moment. Feel with your thumb on your middle finger to where your finger enters. Remember that point and measure it with a ruler. The higher your womb, the longer the cup can be.
* Severity of your period. If you have severe blood loss, a larger content is recommended. You can then hold the cup longer. 30 - 60 ml of blood / fluid is released during an average period. If you know which tampons you use and how often you change them, you can calculate it:
Light / Regular: 6-10 ml
Super: 9-12 ml
Super plus: 12-15 ml
Ultra: 15-18 ml
Use : The manual is included. Inserting and removing the cup requires some practice, but once you get the hang of it, it's no longer a problem.
If you have a problem in the area of menstruation / blood loss, the cup is a useful measuring tool for charting the amount of blood loss. The cup has dimension lines on the inside. The content of cup S is 10 ml, cup M is a maximum of 25 ml, cup L is 30 ml.
A menstrual cup is extra handy when traveling, on the plane or when there is no clean toilet available. The only thing you need is clean water (eg in a bottle) to rinse the cup and wash your hands.
The cups are ISO 9001 certified (quality control at the manufacturing and factory). In addition, according to the quality registration of the American FDA (Food and Drugs administration), the Genial Day mentruation cups meet the strictest quality requirements.