- Natural brown eyeshadow with goudspikkeltjes - Suitable for sensitive eyes
||Ordered before 15.00, shipped directly!
- Super fine blend of mica and iron oxides, gives a light, silky feel
Inika Eyeshadows consist of rich pigments that create more vibrant colors all day to sit pretty. They are easy to blend and by using pure ingredients the Inika Eyeshadows are perfect for even the most sensitive eyes!
Can be used in various ways, as an eye shadow, as a highlighter, to indicate contours, as eyeliner, and in order to define the eyebrows. Use:
- Use if necessary. as the basis INKA Reflect Light Cream, the cream eyeshadow, concealer or eye pencil
- Apply using the Inika Vegan Shadow Brush a small amount of eye shadow on the eyelid
- Try not to wipe too much about the eye shadow, you can always make extra eyeshadow for a deeper color
- Start by applying a dark color eye shadow in the crease of the eye, the inner corner to the outer corner using the Angle Brush. Then blending this line so that it merges with the other color
- Then you bring midtone color to the center of the eyelid. Then you will create the darkest color in the crease and outer corner depth.
- Finish off by placing a light color / highlight to under the brows
- A mistake can easily be removed with a cotton swab biological
Tip for a matte eyeshadow:
Combine the mineral eyeshadow with a hint Cream Eye Shadow or Light Reflect cream, mix well to create a matte cream eyeshadow.
Ingredients: Mica, May Contain (+/-) Zinc Oxide, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288) , Boron Nitride (Pink Fetish only). Cocomotion contains Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride.
Inika makeup is 100% natural, 100% halal, 100% vegan and not tested on animals.