- Moisturizes the skin with oils and extracts 12
|| In stock
||Ordered before 15.00, shipped directly!
- Protects against free radical damage
- For dry and mature skin
John Masters Calendula Hydrating & Toning Mask is a super-hydrating mask. It helps to provide the skin with oxygen and protects against free radicals. It regenerates collagen and restores the sebum production of the skin.
- Apply liberally to damp face and neck
- 1-2 minutes massage
- let penetrate for 20 minutes in the skin
- Remove excess mask with warm water and a washcloth
- After 1-2 minutes, follow with toner, serum and / or moisturizer
- calendula - antiseptic; disinfectant; healing properties
- shea butter - moisturizes
- rice - softens, heals and helps prevent wrinkles
- aloe vera gel - anti-inflammatory; moisturizing cream
- aspen bark - new pure natural preservative; protects against harmful bacteria
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Arachidyl alcohol Behenyl alcohol Arachidyl Glucoside, Glycerin *, Populus tremuloides (Aspen) Bark Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol , Xylitol, Maltooligosyl glucoside / hydrogenated starch hydrolyzate, Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract *, Malpighia glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract *, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract *, Spirulina Platensis Extract *, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter *, Olea Europaea (Olive ) Leaf Extract, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract *, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil *, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil *, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract *, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, P-Anisic Acid. * Certified Organic
John Masters Calendula Hydrating & Toning Mask is 100% natural, vegan and not tested on animals.