- Treats stressed and damaged skin
| In stock
| Ordered before 23:45 hour, shipped directly|
| Customer satisfaction 9,2/10
- With green tea which helps cell renewal
- Calls directly through the skin
John Masters Green Tea & Rose Hydrating Face Serum penetrates deep into the skin and provides intense hydration and skin protection. Soothe and nourish marine algae while sunflower oil, rich in Omega 6, moisturizes the skin and forms a protective barrier against pollutants. Green tea and rice extracts rejuvenate and restore parched skin.
Apply to a clean face, after using a toner, gently massage and then if necessary. applying a face cream. Can also be used at night, instead of a cream. Key ingredients:
- green tea - rejuvenates the skin
- rose oil - nourishes the skin
- rice - softens and heals while it helps prevent wrinkles
- Algae - soothes and nourishes the skin
- Sunflower - moisture retention and protects the skin
- aloe vera gel - anti-inflammatory; sedative
- radish root - new 100% natural preservative; protects against bacteria
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Glycerin *, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water *, Cocoglucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract *, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract *, Spirulina Platensis (Algae) Extract *, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter *, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract *, Cananga Odorata ( Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil *, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil *, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Boswellia carterii (Franki Scense) Resin Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Xanthan Gum, Potassium sorbate, † linalool, geraniol †. * Certified Organic † A Component Of Natural Essential Oils.
John Masters Green Tea & Rose Hydrating Face Serum is 100% natural, animaltest-free, gluten-free and vegan.