- Made with 10 certified organic ingredients
| Out of stock
| Available soon|
| Customer satisfaction 9,2/10
- Restores sun-damaged skin
- Reduces age spots
John Masters Mandarin Maximum Moisture is an extremely effective moisturizer which is absorbed directly through the skin to revitalize it. Japanese Satsuma tangerine extract makes the skin lighter and reduces pigmentation. Glycoproteins stimulate cell growth and repair in the long term damage caused by aging and environmental pollution. 71% of users said after 6 weeks to show a significant reduction of age spots. Use:
Apply on clean skin after using a toner, gently massage
- tangerine extract - powerful antioxidant; nourishes and protects
- glycoproteins - obtained from potatoes; stimulate remarkable cell growth; rejuvenates the skin
- xylitylglucoside - increases the moisture content of the skin
- cetearyl Olivate - helps the skin to retain moisture without clogging pores
- aspen - new natural preservative; protects against harmful bacteria
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Populus tremuloides (Aspen) Bark Extract, reticulata Blanco Var. Unshiu (Mandarin) Peel Extract, glycoproteins, Glycerin *, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter *, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Tilia Cordata (Linden ) Flower Extract *, Sambucus Nigra (Elder) Flower Extract *, Hypericum perforatum (St. John's Wort) Extract *, Aniba Roseodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Tilia Cordata (Linden) Blossom Oil *, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil * Bisabolol, Xanthan Gum, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract *, Potassium sorbate, Farnesol †, Hydroxyl Citronellal †. * Certified Organic † A Component Of Natural Essential Oils.
John Masters Mandarin Maximum Moisture is 100% natural, vegan and not tested on animals.