John Masters Organics Scalp Exfoliating Scrub with Sugar Cane & Tea Tree Oil
- reduces flakes on the scalp
- detoxifies and ensures a healthy scalp
John Masters Organics Scalp Exfoliating Scrub with Sugar Cane & Tea Tree Oil exfoliates, detoxifies and hydrates the scaly scalp. This scalp scrub contains four natural exfoliants: organic sugarcane, bamboo, pumpkin enzyme and AHA botanical fruit extracts. These natural exfoliants work together to help remove flakes, reduce the build-up of flakes and counteract excess sebum production. Organic tea tree oil and wild thyme detoxify and help treat a healthy, flake-free scalp.
The health of the scalp is very important for maintaining healthy hair. Contamination, styling products and the use of chemicals that cause blockages and irritation can damage the scalp, leading to hair loss, flaking and unhealthy hair.
Benefits of the Scalp Exfoliating Scrub:
- Detoxifies the affected scalp to promote stronger hair, without excessive oil production
- Soothes and soothes irritable scalp
- Strengthens the hair and makes it shine
- Helps clean the scalp to tackle bumps and clogged pores
- Organic sugar cane & bamboo - help refine the texture of the scalp and instantly remove built-up and flaky skin.
- Natural pumpkin enzyme and AHA botanical fruit extracts - promote healthy scalp through cell renewal without irritation.
- Organic tea tree oil & wild thyme - detoxifies the scalp & helps treat the scaly area.
- Use this scalp scrub as a pre-shampoo, apply in the shower or bath on a wet scalp.
- Dose an amount the size of a euro coin on the fingertips and massage directly onto the scalp.
- Start applying from the hairline and work towards the middle and back of the scalp.
- Dispense another quantity of a euro coin on the fingertips and continue from the back of the head down. For longer hair, turn the head down to apply to the back of the head and the crown.
- Leave for 3-5 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly and then use a shampoo and conditioner.
- Use every other day for the first few weeks to reduce dry flakes. As soon as the flakes are reduced, the use of 1x per week is sufficient for maintenance.
Ingredients: Extract (Bamboo), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*, Water, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Thymus Serpyllum Extract (Thyme), Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf/Stem Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil (Cedarwood)*, Menthol*, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Leaf Ferment Filtrate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract (Myrtle), Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Adiantum Capillus-Veneris Leaf Extract (Maiden Hair Fern), Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene†
*Organic †A natural component of essential oils
John Masters Organics Scalp Exfoliating Scrub with Sugar Cane & Tea Tree Oil is vegan and 70% of the ingredients are certified organic.
Contents: 142 grams
There are no reviews written yet about this product..