John Masters Organics Sculpting Clay
- flexible styling, natural matt finish
- with 4 organically certified ingredients
John Masters Organics Sculpting Clay is made from a unique blend of 3 different natural clays, 3 organic essential oils and organic beeswax. This silicone-free clay restores moisture and detoxifies the hair while creating a supple and treatable hold. You can easily style your hair any way you like, from prickly looks to well-defined curls and waves. It gives each hairstyle a cool, matte finish.
- Bentonite, kaolin & diatomaceous clay - absorb excess oil while giving a flexible hold; help to add volume & create thicker hair.
- Beeswax - natural fixation material, great alternative to petroleum-based ingredients
- Sunflower oil - antioxidant properties; retains moisture; protects hair and scalp
- Lemon and peppermint oils - regulate excess oil production in the hair and scalp.
Usage: Take a small amount and rub it between your fingertips to soften the product. Apply evenly to dry or damp hair. For more volume, apply John Masters Organics Clay from the root to your hair.
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Kaolin, Beeswax*, Diatomaceous Earth (Clay), Dihydroabietate, Citrus Lemonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil*, Bentonite, Limonene, Citral
* Certified Organic
John Masters Organics Sculpting Clay is 100% natural, gluten free and free of animal testing.
Contents: 57 gram
There are no reviews written yet about this product..