- Enhances and brightens colored hair - Nourishes and restores damaged, colored hair - Can also be used to enhance your natural hair color
| In stock
| Ordered today, shipped on Monday|
| Customer satisfaction 9,2/10
John Masters Color Enhancing Conditioner revives your hair in a natural way! Each conditioner is made with naturally derived color-enhancing mineral pigments, such as iron oxide and carmine, as well as a patented micro-protein compound of moringa seeds. This revolutionary formula, with organic essential oils, helps maintain your color and gives your color depth. Your hair gets a deep, rich luster.
- Enlivens and enhances your hair color
- Extends the time between salon appointments
- Protects against color fading
- Connect the hair shaft to seal the color
- Nourishes and moisturizes
- Protects against sun damage
- Provides a smooth, glossy finish
- moringa seed extract - protects against contamination; makes her stronger
- Sunflower oil - protects and nourishes the hair
- Flaxseed oil - high in omega-3 fatty acids for healthy hair growth
- Jojoba oil - antioxidant properties, moisturizes hair
- Borage oil - fill with fat
- carmine and iron oxide - natural hair color for red hair
Apply to wet, clean hair. Massage well and leave for 1-3 minutes. For extra color enhancement 3-5 minutes to soak. Your hair rinse and if necessary bring your hair in model with John Masters styling product. This conditioner can be used every day. Tips
Below are answers to some frequently asked questions:
- If your hair in it between two colors, for example dark brown hair, then it is better not to mix conditioners but for example 5x to use the black conditioner succession and 2x brown conditioner.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly, which prevents stains on your clothes or towels. Any stains can be easily washed.
- Colour products always stain include marble baths, sinks and sheets. Be careful and check if your supplier of marble.
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice *, Aqua (water), Cetearyl alcohol, Behentrimonium methosulfate, panthenol (vitamin B), sorbitol, carmine, caramel, hydrolyzed soy protein, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil *, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil *, caprylic / capric triglycerides, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, moringa pterygosperma seed extract, citrus lemonum (lemon) peel oil, soy lecithin, tocopherol, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, iron oxide, linum usitatissimum (flaxseed) oil *, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil *, rosa rubiginosa (rosehip) seed oil *, geranium maculatum (geranium) oil * Certified Organic
John Masters Organics products are 100% natural and not tested on animals. This conditioner is vegan and 85% of the ingredients are certified organic.