- For dry and mature skin
| Out of stock
| Expected soon
|| Customer satisfaction 9,2/10
- Rejuvenating hydration
- Reduces appearance of freckles
John Masters Vitamin C Anti-Aging Serum is a Vitamin C in its natural amino acid polypeptide form, which penetrates deeply into the skin to reduce lines, wrinkles and aging. Extracts of sea algae and rose petals give an intense hydration and antioxidants to stimulate procollagen production. Superoxide dismutase and acerola help fight skin aging caused by UV radiation.
Apply to a clean face, after using a toner, gently massage and then if necessary. applying a face cream. Can also be used at night, instead of a cream. Key ingredients:
- ascorbic acid polypeptide, - water-soluble form of vitamin C, neutralizes free radicals; reduces signs of premature aging caused by environmental damage
- superoxide dismutase - very protective bioactive enzyme; scavenges free radicals which are caused by UV radiation, and pollutants
- zeealgextract - soothes and nourishes the skin
- acerola - combats cellular aging and helps restore tired and stressed skin
- phospholipids plant - building blocks of cell membranes; helps rebuild the epidermis
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil *, Glycerin, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water *, Populus tremuloides (Aspen) Bark Extract, Aqua (Water), Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Phospholipids , superoxide dismutase, Malpighia glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract *, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Seed Extract *, Spirulina Platensis (Algae) Extract *, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Nut Butter *, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil * Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Blood Orange) Peel Oil, Diglycerin, Pinus Pinaster, Xanthan Gum, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract *, Sclerotium Gum, Potassium sorbate, Geraniol †, Farnesol †, Hydroxyl Citronellal †. * Certified Organic † A Component Of Natural Essential Oils.
John Masters Vitamin C Anti Aging Face Serum is 100% natural, vegan and not tested on animals.