|Ordered before 23:45h, shipped directly*|
|Pickup tomorrow at 2850+ pickup points*|
|Customer satisfaction 9,3/10|
- suitable for all skin types
- with 540 micro titanium needles
MUKTI Organics Micro Derma Roller rejuvenates and revitalises your skin. It is a simple skin roller with needles, inspired by old acupuncture techniques.
The micro needles in the Derma Roller are made of fine titanium alloy. The needles create very small microchannels on the surface of the skin, improving the overall efficacy and results of the products applied to the skin. The active ingredients penetrate better into the skin.
Rolling the device over the face as prescribed can improve collagen production, rejuvenate the skin and create a livelier complexion. It has also proved effective for uneven skin color, fine lines and wrinkles.
It is a simple science that can improve the performance and overall results of your skincare regime.
1. Thoroughly clean your skin to remove all traces of make-up and pat dry with a soft towel
2. Gently roll up and down 3-4 times over each part of your face with equal speed and light pressure. Avoid eyes and lips.
3. Roll first vertically, then horizontally and then diagonally in a Union Jack pattern. Do this on every part of your face. (It may be necessary to reduce the pressure on the more sensitive parts of your face).
4. The treatment should last a few minutes and can be repeated 2-3 times a week.
5. Then apply the desired MUKTI serum or elixir and press until absorbed on the skin.
Products can tingle on the skin after application. This is a normal reaction. If irritation occurs, discontinue use or use the roller less frequently. For optimal results the use of the skin roller is up to two minutes in the morning and in the evening 2-3 times a week.
Cleaning the Derma Roller: Add a few drops of essential oil to a water solution every 3rd day. Immerse a toothbrush in the solution and clean only the metal head of the Dermal Roller.
Note: Avoid immersing the Dermal Roller in the tea tree / water solution.
Place the Micro Derma Roller while traveling in a toothbrush holder or zip lock bag.
Replace the Micro Derma Roller every 12 months.