Sol de Ibiza Mineral Sunscreen SPF50 Stick
- perfume-free vegan sun protection SPF50 in a stick
- for face and body and for children and adults
- with Aloe Vera from Ibiza
- plastic-free packaging
- ideal for winter sports
Sol the Ibiza Natural Mineral Sunscreen Stick SPF50 is a completely natural sunscreen in a cardboard stick. Easy to apply, transparent and waterproof.
- Zinc oxide (20%) is the mineral sunscreen, non-nano.
- Organic coconut oil (Cocos nucifera oil)
- Vegan wax (Euphorbia cerifera cera)
- Organic aloe vera (aloe barbadensis leaf juice)
- Organic sunflower oil (Helianthus annuus seed oil)
Use: You can apply the stick directly to the skin. Hold the stick briefly against your skin so that the cream warms up. The warmer the cream, the easier it will spread. Rub it on the skin that is exposed to the sun and the sunscreen is immediately effective, so you don't have to wait for the sun to set.
Apply mainly to the delicate areas of your skin, such as your ears, nose and cheeks.
It is water-repellent for 40 minutes. After 40 minutes in the sea or in a swimming pool, you should reapply the sunscreen. Of course, even after 40 minutes of sweating, you will need to reapply it.
Suitable for face and body, suitable for children and adults.
Ingredients: Zinc oxide, Prunus amygdalus dulcis oil, Cetyl alcohol, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Euphorbia cerifera cera, Theobromine, Cocoa butter, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Helianthus annuus seed oil *, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice *, Althaea officinalis root extract *, Calendula officinalis flower extract *, Malus sylvestris leaf extract *, Tocopheryl acetate, Tocopherol ascorbyl palmitate, Lecithin, Oryzanol, Citric acid.
* Ingredients from organic farming
Sol the Ibiza Natural Mineral Sunscreen SPF50 is 100% natural, animal testing free, vegan, safe for coral reefs and is packaged in plastic-free material that is easily recyclable.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..