Touchland Hydrating Hand Sanitizer Power Mist Vanilla Cinnamon
- moisturizing and caring hand sanitizer
- active ingredient Ethyl Alcohol 67%
- lasts a long time, spray up to 500 x
- convenient for travel, 'airplane-friendly'
Touchland Hydrating Hand Sanitizer Vanilla Cinnamon is a disinfecting hand spray that is proven to reduce bacteria on the skin while also caring for your hands.
Touchland has taken the development of the effective and improved sanitizing solution very seriously, which is why their formula has been tested and successfully passed the following tests:
- Microbiological test: to ensure the formula kills 99.99% of germs
- Skin compatibility test: to ensure it is dermatologically tested
- Stability test: to ensure a shelf life of 2 years after production
- Hydration test: to ensure the formula hydrates your hands
How to use: Spray 2-3 times over the entire surface of your hands and rub them together until dry. Make sure you always have it with you (in your handbag, pocket or in the car). A must if water and soap are not available for a while. Do not forget to use it, for example, before eating, while traveling in public transport, using the toilet, touching money, etc. Avoid contact with the eyes and do not spray on open wounds.
Ingredients: Ethyl Alcohol 67%, Water, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Fragrance (perfume), Glycereth-26, Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia) Seed Oil, Lemon (Citrus Lemon) Peel Oil, FD7C Yellow no. 5, Limonene, Coumarin, Eugenol, Linalool.
Touchland is going for USDA certification in the future and therefore uses the best and most natural ingredients where possible. The Touchland Hydrating Hand Sanitizer Vanilla Cinnamon is cruelty-free, gluten-free and vegan.
There are no reviews written yet about this product..