1. Wash your hair (preferably several times) with a silicone-free shampoo. This is especially important if you switch to natural hair coloring and/or use this Henna Cream for the first time. If the hair is not good 'clean', the probability that the coloring does not properly 'grabs'. Do not use conditioner.
2. Rinse the shampoo well and dry your hair with a towel to "damp".
3. Pull the attached plastic gloves.
4. Open the bottle Henna Cream, keep the cap in case you still want to use the cream for a second time (to keep in the fridge).
5. Apply Henna Cream on your own, covered with plastic gloves, hands and spread it evenly over your hair, working from the roots to the ends.
6. Do not use a comb to distribute the Surya Henna Cream, this removes the cream again from your hair.
7. After applying the cream evenly, cover your hair with a plastic cap attached. To achieve the desired result, you need the color, included in the package, refer to your manual for the recommended exposure time.
8. If the recommended exposure time has elapsed, check the desired result is achieved by lifting the cap briefly and to see a single strand of hair. If necessary, you can leave on the longer (this can vary by type of hair). If the desired result is achieved remove the plastic cap and moisturize your hair a bit below massage the hair light.
9. Rinse your hair thoroughly with water until the water is clear in color.
10. Afterwards, you can treat your hair with a conditioner or mask, it allows you to withdraw about 5 minutes and then rinse your hair properly. We recommend that you go to sleep dry your hair for you because damp hair can deliver any color.