Living Nature Bee Venom Mask 6 pieces
- Anti-aging mask suitable for all skin types
- with beekeeping, manukahoning and bio coconut oil
- can be used weekly or more frequently
Living Nature's Bee Venom Mask is the new anti-aging mask that combines the healing and cell-renewing properties of Manuka honey with the activating properties of bijengif. The combination of these two important organic ingredients, along with other useful ingredients, results in the perfect diet for optimal skin health.
Living Nature is the first in the world to produce an organic by-product obtained in an ethical way. The Living Nature's Bee Venom mask has been approved by Cruelty Free and is the first complete natural Bee Venom Mask on the market. The certified biological cotton fiber mask is soaked with a serum containing active bijegif and nutritional ingredients.
Structure for the skin:
Bijengif is a complex mixture of proteins with unique pharmacological activity, and can be used cosmetically to stimulate the skin in self repair. The signal that lightens the skin causes the body to produce collagen and elastin in this place. Elastin is a resilient protein that gives our skin elasticity. Collagen is a fibrous protein that gives the skin its firmness. These are the 2 most important proteins that give our skin structure.
When the active ingredient is applied to the epidermis (the upper skin layer), the dermis (lower skin layer) activates collagen synthesis processes, stimulates cell renewal and regrowth and builds collagen and elastin fibers. Freshly oxygenated blood flows to the area, which further improves skin health.
A lifting and anti-aging effect:
As we age, it is harder to penetrate the skin surface as it becomes less permeable. Bijengif helps degrade the aging of cells and molecules and it supports blood circulation, which causes deeper penetration of ingredients such as Manuka honey and certified biological coconut oil into the skin. Bijengif also activates facial muscles which, in turn, give a lifting effect, making smooth lines and wrinkles smoother.
Manuka honey is known for its healing, antioxidant and antibacterial properties that stimulate cell renewal, collagen and elastin production. It ensures that the skin retains a high hydration. This mask is made from the highest quality ingredients, including the Manuka honey and other 100% natural and organic ingredients.
Warning: Not suitable for people with related allergies
In sensitive skin, a patch test is recommended.
- Remove all makeup, clean face and dry.
- Use if necessary. The Skin Revive Exfoliant prior to the treatment to remove dead skin cells, so that the mask can penetrate and perform more effectively. (not recommended for sensitive skin)
- Use the tear indicator to open the sachet and remove the mask from the sachet.
- Carefully open the mask and apply it to your face. A pleasant warming and tightening feel when applied can be felt.
- Allow the mask to work on the skin for 10-20 minutes.
- Remove the mask, gently wipe the excess product with lukewarm water and dry the face.
- Then apply the Radiance Night Oil and / or the Toning Gel and Night Cream.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin (Vegetable Glycerin) **, Apitoxin (Bee Venom) **, Mel (manuka honey) **, Coconut Nucifera (Coconut) Oil **, Isoamyl Laurate, Galactoarabinan (Larch Tree Extract), Xanthan gum, Caprylyl / Caprylic glycosides, Sodium cocoyl glutamate, Caprylate, Citric acid, Triethyl citrate, Glyceryl caprylate, Benzoic acid, Sodium levulinate, Sodium anisate, Sodium phytate, Perfume *. * From natural essential oils: Geraniol, Limonene.
** Certified organic.
Living Nature Bee Venom Mask is 100% natural and animal proof free
Contents: 6x20 ml
There are no reviews written yet about this product..