Van Toen Muscle & Joint Balm
- natural balm for muscles and joints
- promotes blood circulation in muscles
Van Toen Muscle & Joint Balm helps with stiff and sensitive muscles and joints. It promotes
blood circulation in the muscles and provides beneficial relaxation and relief to muscles and joints. Van Toen Muscle & Joint Balm also helps with morning stiffness.
Van Toen makes products again as they were originally made, packed with active ingredients without cheap stable synthetic ingredients.
A few ingredients highlighted:
- Castor oil: pressed from the seeds of the Ricinus communis plant. It moisturizes and conditions the skin (and hair), and also helps to cleanse and soothe irritated skin.
- Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera, Shorea Robusta Resin and Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera: a wonderful combination of vegetable waxes that when combined become the very best wax for massages and concentrated treatment of sore muscles and joints.
- Cajeput oil: known for its warming effect, it quickly produces a feeling of warmth.
- Siberian Spruce Needle Oil: Distilled from the needles and branches of the spruce, it is widely used in massage oil to create soothing comfort after strenuous activity. Due to the relatively high bornyl acetate, this ingredient has a calming effect (on inflammation processes).
- Laurel oil: has an antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal effect and is calming. Also widely used for colds and flu to inhale.
- Jojoba oil: has the same properties as the skin's own lipids in the top layer of the skin, very good basis for massage oil.
- Camphor: helps to breathe more freely and makes stiff muscles supple again. Also widely used to treat the muscles after exercise, it is therefore common in muscle oil and athletes like to use it after an intensive workout. Camphor helps you to recover after physical exertion and makes stiff muscles wonderfully supple again.
- Clove oil: extracted from the flower buds and leaves of the clove tree, adds a warm and aromatic note to the fragrance and has a stimulating, analgesic and antiseptic effect on the skin. Has intensive warming properties and is therefore very suitable as a warming oil for the muscles. The heat promotes blood circulation, allowing your muscles to relax deeply.
- Wintergreen: naturally contains a lot of methyl salicylate, therefore good for muscle and joint pain. It specifically supports joint pain and pain related to inflammation. It is therefore often used in massage oil. Wintergreen also has an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin.
- Rosemary oil: popular essential oil used in muscle oil.
- Tree of life extract: antimicrobial and emollient.
Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight and out of the reach of children.
Warnings: For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not use on damaged skin. Do not use in case of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajuputi Leaf Oil, Abies Sibirica Needle Oil, Laurus Nobilis Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera, Limonene**, Shorea Robusta Resin, Camphorphyllus, Eugenia Leaf Oil, Eugenol**, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Gaultheria Procumbens Leaf Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Linalool**, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil, Thuja Orientalis Extract, Tocopherol, Geraniol**, CI 75810
** component from aroma oils
Van Toen Muscle & Joint Balm is 100% natural, vegan, NSC Ecocontrol certified and not tested on animals.
- Posted by: marjan zwaan on 14 September 2023
heerlijk spulletje gebruik het bij mijn stoelmassages bij bedrijven. De service van de groene drogist is geweldig.. bij breuk van een potje bij transport, direct een nieuwe gekregen. dikke 10 van mij
- ruikt heerlijk. smeert goed , geeft geen vlekken en de klant vind het ook heerlijk
- Posted by: Marloes on 19 December 2022Ik heb Van Toen spier- en gewrichtsbalsem besteld en nu al een paar keer gebruikt. Het helpt goed bij spierpijn en lage rugpijn.
- Posted by: Marco on 17 August 2022
- puur natuur