- For sensitive and very dry skin
| In stock
| Ordered before 23:45, shipped directly|
| Pickup tomorrow at 2800+ pickup points|
| Customer satisfaction 9,2/10
- Also suitable for skin disorders such as psoriasis, rosacea and eczema
- Hypoallergenic, completely free of added odor and allergens
Living Nature's highly effective, clinically proven sensitive skin products are now available. The range offers a natural skin care solution for sensitive, very dry or compromised skin.
Living Nature knows that despite how soft their standard products, most still contain fragrances that can cause irritation in people with chronic skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, allergies or extreme sensitivity. They have now developed products completely free of added odor and allergens.
Living Nature Sensitive Night Moisture is a soft nighttime moisturizer with organic virgin coconut oil, Harakeke Flax extract and avocado oil for deep nightly feeding of the skin which is also the natural process of skin celvernieuwings support without any irritation. Use:
In the evening, after cleansing with the sensitive cleanser and use of sensitive toner, apply to face and neck.
- Harakeke Flax gel - D-glucuronic acid and D-xylose are healing and moisturizing.
- Organic Virgin Coconut oil - the medium chain fatty acids penetrate the cell membranes more easily and make the fabric strong and flexible. Lauric acid has antimicrobial activity and works against skin rash.
- Olive oil emulsifiers - reinforce the barrier function of the skin and inhibit the penetration of allergens that cause inflammation. Reduce redness and soothe sensitive skin.
Ingredients: Aqua, Persea gratissima (avocado) oil, Cocos nucifera (virgin coconut) ** oil, jojoba esters, Glycerin (vegetable glycerin) **, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Phormium tenax leaf juice (NZ flax gel), Cetyl palmitate , Sorbitan palmitate, Glucose, Xanthan gum, Glucose oxidase, Lactoperoxidase ** Certified organic.
Living Nature Sensitive Night Moisture is 100% natural, BDIH certified and not tested on animals.