Niyok Peppermint & Lemon toothpaste
- mild toothpaste with organic coconut oil
- subtle taste of peppermint and lemon
- also suitable for children
- does not contain fluoride
With Niyok, you only get what a toothpaste really needs. No chemicals, no fillers, no cryptic ingredient lists, no compromises. The main ingredient coconut oil is antibacterial and anti-inflammatory. The 50% chalk tube combines durability with functionality.
Niyok wants to combine the functional aspects of toothpaste with the effective care of coconut oil. The high amount of coconut oil acts as an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory substance. Niyok toothpaste neutralizes the bacteria that cause tooth decay and gum disease. Cretaceous serves as a particularly mild abrasive that supports a thorough and gentle cleaning of the teeth. The creamy, soft foaming texture and Niyok's sweet fresh taste make brushing a taste experience.
As one of the richest natural sources of lauric acid, coconut oil is best known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Various medical studies have shown that coconut oil helps combat plaque, tooth decay, gum disease and even caries bacteria. For Niyok more than enough reasons to choose organic coconut oil as the basis of their formulas.
Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera Oil*, Xylitol, Aqua, Calcium Carbonate, Glycerin, Carpylis/Capric Triglyceride, Cellulose Gum, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Mentha Piperita Oil, Limonene, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Citral. * from controlled organic production
Niyok toothpaste is 99.6% natural, vegan, animal testing free, Cosmos Natural certified and the toothpaste is packaged in a durable tube of chalk.
- Posted by: Petra on 4 October 2019Supertandpasta. Even wennen aan de textuur en smaak maar dat zit in een week wel goed. Wat ik mega fijn vind is het supergladde tandgevoel dat je hebt na het poetsen met Niyok en dat dat heel lang aanhoudt. Ik ben fan!