| In stock
| Ordered before 23:45, shipped directly|
| Pickup tomorrow at 3000+ pickup points|
| Customer satisfaction 9,2/10
- Hypo-allergenic and dermatologically tested
- Available in 12 colors
ATTENTION: the baked mineral foundations are lighter than the loose mineral foundation powders
Baked Inika Mineral Foundation is baked on terracotta tiles in Tuscany, Italy. The Baked Inika Mineral Foundation provides the perfect natural base for your face.
- Natural mineral make-up with the advantages of a baked powder, without the harmful chemicals.
- A silky feel with a "breathing" cover
- Desired coverage can be well constructed, blends easily
- Gives a radiant, healthy glow without clogging or irritating the skin pores
- Light Reflective technology allows giving each individual hue comes into its own in the different skin tones while a naturally radiant finish
- gives no mess and there's a bonus in mirror
- First apply the Inika Certified Organic Primer for smooth and even skin.
- Turn the Kabuki brush or Foundation careful about the powder and tap the handle of the brush on a hard surface so the minerals properly be included in the bristles of the brush.
- Apply the foundation with mild downward movements over the face. For heavier coverage, make a circular motion and inkloppende.
- Possibly work. Baked with the Inika Mineral Bronzer and Inika Illuminisor.
Ingredients: Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecanol, Hectorite, squalane, Magnolia Or officinalis Bark Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Saccharum Or cinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Potassium sorbate, Water, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891 ), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Inika makeup is 100% natural, 100% halal, 100% vegan and not tested on animals.