Eco by Sonya Super Acai Exfoliator
- ensures clear and smooth skin
Eco by Sonya Super Acai Exfoliator is designed to intensively exfoliate while enriching the skin with powerful antioxidants and the illuminating properties of Acai!
- Acai, soaked the skin with moisture and antioxidants.
- Magnesium salt, brilliant anti-inflammatory and healing properties, removes impurities, even in acne and problem skin.
- Chia Seed Oil is a rich source of omega 3 and anti-oxidants that restores hydration and moisture balance of the skin.
Because the scrub is made from organic and cold-pressed balms and oils, it can become hard when cold, so check that the product comes out of the tube smoothly. If this is not the case, there are a few things you can do:
- Store it in a warm place.
- Roll the tube in the palms of your hands for a few minutes.
- Carefully dip the bottom of the tube into warm water for a few seconds.
- If the product comes out of the tube smoothly it is good.
- Apply generously to the clean, dry skin of the face and neck. Can be cleaned after cleaning. also be applied to the wet skin.
- Massage in a circular motion and allow to work on the skin for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Allow a maximum of 5 minutes for oily skin.
- Use once or twice a week.
- For best results use in combination with the complete Skin Compost collection.
Ingredients: Maris Sal **, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil *, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil *, Glyceryl Stearate Ciotrate **, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter *, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate **, Magnesium Chloride **, Glyceryl Caprylate **, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil *, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Powder *, Tocopherol **, Vitis Vinifera (Grapoe) Fruit Extract **, Perfume (Natural) **
* Certified organic ** Naturally
Eco by Sonya Super Acai Exfoliator is 100% natural, 78% organic, vegan, nut free and not tested on animals and certified by Organic Food Chain Australia.
Contents: 100 ml
There are no reviews written yet about this product..